Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clean up!


Frist, I am thinkful that I can play badminton twice a week since I move to Kaohsing. This keeps me from sick. Yesterday I just cleaned up my room, actually an open space with a small kitchen included. The time since I began working in Kaohsiung, I did not put much affort to do cleaning thing. I saw it as a temporary home because I can go back Tainan's home on every weekend.

Today,I joined a Christian fellowship of the school which I am working in. The school is a small Catholic College. That group meets on every Tuesday from 12PM to 1PM and has lunch together. We are reading Joel Osteen's book "Become a Better You". Making those changes, I hope to read the Bible every day and do more meaningful things after my working hours. (Playing video games is not a good thing!) Also, clean up my mind! Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment